Yes, you CAN do these in 5 minutes or less every day!
14. Learn What Foods Work for You
Your health is directly dependent on what you eat. Set a modest goal to improve your relationship with food one step at a time and the outcome will pleasantly surprise you. Keep an eye on how you feel after eating a particular food – energetic or sluggish or bloated or neutral. Watch for these clues and experiment with different combinations to see what really works. It could become a fun experiment that you actually enjoy!
- Knowing what works for your body promotes healthier and less stressful choices
- Helps manage and maintain your weight
- Improves energy levels and enhances sleep quality
- Supports brain, heart and bone health